Wednesday, December 6, 2017

[enter-talk] YERI'S ATTITUDE CONTROVERSY IN MY OPINION

Currenlty, the top trending post talks about Yeri supposedly mocking Hyuna during her performance
I'll write down what my opinion is about this issue.
Yeri saw Hyuna nim's stage and started laughing, here is the gif.

From the gif, you can see that she's clapping while laughing
you might see this as not having manners,
you might also think that she's just immature
I'm also not trying to defend her thoughtless action
while she's sitting in a place where it's obviously public to all
Still, I would like to say something about that
I definitely don't think that Yeri was trying to laugh or mock Hyuna nim

You guys should watch the Youtube video from beginning to end
She was also focused and cheering for other singers' dances from beginning to end
She was watching and cheering very hard.
I think that Yeri was the one who cheered the hardest of all celebrities I've seen

She was moving around


and she even clapped for them


She didn't just sit there, she always grooved with the music


Someone just took one moment of the whole video and cut it down
I don't think you can judge someone off that one moment
Yeri is a hoobae so as a hoobae, she focused on everyone's stage
and was watching it with attention.
I just wanted to say that she was supporting everyone.

I wanted to say that but I'm sure that people would still misunderstand her actions
I know that her actions can be viewed negatively
And I know that she'll probably get sworn at for this
but I just wanted people to know that she's not disregarding her sunbaesㅠㅠ

post response:
[+328][-61]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 20:00 신고하기
The fans are always looking at celebrities, so of course the smallest actions can become a misunderstanding. So of course people who are not fans of Yeri would watch the video and judge her right? I'm not hating on Yeri, but I do think that people might misunderstand her actions and see them negatively just watching the video. If she's a bit more careful in the future, it'll be okay!
126
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 20:11 신고하기
Why the hell would Yeri mock Hyuna nim. Yeri was the one who was focused on the stage and cheered the whole time.. She just wanted to follow the dance but wasn't able to so she laughed, please stop spreading the fact that she's mocking Hyuna. ㅠㅠ
82
16

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 20:56 신고하기
Yeri is not like your typical teen female idol who is innocent and bright, instead she's very expressive and she's the My way type, she also looks chic on stage, she's like your typical female student. If she was a normal student, people would want to befriend someone like that, but just because she's an idol, she's getting bashed.... It's not that she has bad personalities, it's that the antis of this country is becoming more and more nit picky with everything they see. I'm so tired of seeing people telling her to fix this and fix that, she's going to become more self conscious of everything she does, so the fans rather tell her to just be a bit more careful next time. Yeri wasn't mocking Hyuna for sure, so please stop swearing at her...
50
7

하 |2017.12.06 20:38 신고하기
Hyuna's fans might misunderstand but Yeri is not this kind of personㅠㅠ
25
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 21:13 신고하기
Yeah, I definitely don't think that she meant bad while doing that, but I also understand why Hyuna's fan would think that she might be mocking her. So it's good that this post was written.. This is of course someone who's a normal female student would do when joking with her friends, but since she's a celebrity, I hope she's more mindful next time!
22
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com