Wednesday, December 6, 2017

[twenties stories] THERE’S A FRIEND WHO ALWAYS COPIES ME;; I’M GOING CRAZY ㅠㅠ

Image result for mad anime gif
(pic not included)

I knew her ever since elementary school and we just meet a once every few months to eat together?
When I met her at first, I wore a dress and a purple coat. I think that it all started back then
That friend would always wear a dress with a purple coat when she was meeting other friends
I saw that since she posted pictures on her Facebookㅋㅋㅋㅋ

At first, I was dumbfounded at was wondering what she was trying to do
Usually, people would try to avoid wearing the same color right??
Also, at one time, my boyfriend gave me flowers so I took a picture of the flowers and wrote in our chat that I received n-number of flowers.
But then, she also posted a picture of flowers and posted in our chat that she received n-number of flowers….

After that, she even copied the color of my manicure, the color of my MAC lipstick and my Missha eye shadow…
She even copies my way of doing makeup and dyed her hair the same color as me…. I’m seriously getting stressedㅜㅜ

There’s more. I went to XX restaurant to eat with my boyfriend and we took the combo #2 and I uploaded the pictures of our food, the pictures we took together and some random pictures.
And then, my friend also uploaded on her Facebook that she went to XX restaurant and the food she was eating… was combo #2… seriously, she even copies the food I eat…

I wouldn’t make that much of a fuss if we were still in elementary school but we’re in our 20’s…
You know, it’s not like I can confront her in our ka-talk so I just bore it in but I’m getting so stressed… I don’t think that I can live like this anymore…

I talked about this with my boyfriend and the unnies around me and they said to just unfriend her on ka-talk and they all said that she’ll just become worse in the future…. ㅋㅋ
The unnies said that a friend like her can even want to steal my boyfriend away…. Uahhhh

Ah seriously, what should I do?
I even talked about this with my sister and she told me to screencap everything and to ditch her on ka-talkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What should I do?ㅜㅜ I’m too stressedㅜㅜ

post response:
[+299][-23]
original post: here


솜이 |2017.12.06 12:38 신고하기
Wear a short wig and be watch if she’ll cut her hair short tooㅋㅋㅋ if she also uploads a picture with short hair, then OP can just let her long hair out again ^^~
458
8

답답 |2017.12.06 13:01 신고하기
I’m sure that that person is copying you because you look pretty. There are kids like that around me too. Just let them be. These kids are envious of you so that’s why they are acting like that. They are pitiful
108
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 12:06 신고하기
If you just meet her once every few months, then just ignore her
100
3

헐 |2017.12.06 13:15 신고하기
My friend also does that. She sees my Instagram posts and then she would go to the same places as me… it’s not even a popular Instagram-worthy place… it was a hotel restaurant that I and my family would went often to… she told me that she went was going to a café with her boyfriend and just by chance went there… I’m wondering if I’m just delusional… but I always upload pictures without tagging the places and she commented on the picture asking me where it was… I got goosebumps…
37
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 14:27 신고하기
Kids with low self-esteem are like that. They would always ask others to choose their outfits, ask others which bag to buy, won’t wear their own shoesㅋㅋㅋ
35
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com