Wednesday, December 6, 2017

[enter-talk] I FREAKING HATE LIPSYNC


*goosebumps*

I seriously hate lipsync
In my opinion, it's the equivalent of singers who don't singㅋㅋㅋ
As soon as I realize that I'm watching an AR show on TV, I just switch channel
All those excuses about different standards for idols and singers, where idols' focus should be on performance... isn't this just some pretext?
Do you think that singers decrease their performance in order to sing? No
They practice until both are perfect.
I just watched a music show and I had to change channel and came here to write the post *sigh*

post response:
[+384][-33]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 15:36 신고하기
The reason that I like my bias is that even though their throats aren't good they still perform even when they go off-tune, they still persevere and insist in doing lives
171
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 19:54 신고하기
I agree, the reason why I joined BTOB's fandom was because I got charmed by their skills. If a group can convince me with their singing ability, I'll fangirl on them
106
23

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 14:32 신고하기
Agree, of course there are lots of idols who sing well, but there are even more who can't singㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKids who are 0 qualified to become singers..
100
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 22:49 신고하기
I saw Bolbbalgan lipsync during their MAMA stage, I got turned off. They have such good songs, but they had to lipsyng on it, I was so taken aback. But there are times when lipsyncing makes a better stage too, like Chanyeol and Soyu's Stay with me
87
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 23:02 신고하기
My biases can't lipsync, it just betrays themㅋ When you can hear the breathing in lives, you know that it's live ^^
66
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.07 00:19 신고하기
Live ARs are the funnest thingㅋㅋㅋ They record a live in order to lipsync on the live later ㅋㅋㅋ;;
53
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com