Wednesday, December 6, 2017

[teens stories] CHARACTERISTICS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PHOTOGENIC


They have monolids
They have a round nose
They have cheek fat
Their faces are on the longer side
Their faces are asymmetrical
For real… although I’m already ugly, those things just make me look even uglier on pictures…^^
The kids always tell me how I look better in real life…
There are also pretty kids who are not photogenic and those cases are exactly why they don’t look good in pictures. Even if they have big eyes, their nose are round.. f*ck ^^
There are also cases where people’s faces don’t even look long but once they take pictures, they look like cucumbers…^^ but if you have a longer face, it comes out even more weird on picturesㅋㅋ
Also, pictures make your faces look even more asymmetrical even though it doesn’t look asymmetrical at all in real life f*ck…
For real, but wide side-cheekbones too (T/N: the bones that sticks out on the side of your cheeks, see below for reference). When you take a picture, your face looks like bumpy potato.

+ Your cheekbones ^^
post response:
[+403][-7]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 00:26 신고하기
For real fat cheekbones really screws you up on pictures, because of those side cheeks, your face shape freaking turns into a potato, it just looks super round
248
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 00:03 신고하기
+ Your cheekbones ^^

165
0
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.05 19:17 신고하기
I f*cking agree with asymmetrical faces
124
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 02:21 신고하기
For real, when I look at myself in the mirror, I look fine but once I take a picture, it look f*cking sh*t

64
0
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 01:57 신고하기
To be honest, kids with super distinct and harmonious facial features don’t look that good on pictures….
51
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.06 00:11 신고하기
I’m seriously curious about this… when I take a picture with my back-camera from afar, I seriously look like sh*t. But when I take a selca with my front-camera and don’t even photoshop, I come out looking pretty. Which picture look closer than your real life self?
43
2

> It’s because of your cheekbones! When you take a picture up-close, even if you have large cheekbones, they come out pretty. If you have large cheekbones and take pictures from afar, they end up looking even weirder. I’m telling youㅜㅜㅜ It’s not that you’re ugly but taking pictures from afar makes your cheeks look weirdㅜㅜ
 
> It’s different for everyone. There are people who look exactly like the pictures taken with their back-cams but there are other cases too
 
> It’s not the one with your back-cam for sureㅋㅋㅋ when I take a photo at a photo studio, everyone always tells me how I look nothing like myselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, I was wondering if that picture was really me… anyways, it came out looking so different
 
> Just think that your selca pictures are what you look like in real life. It’s more beneficial for your own mental health

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com