Wednesday, December 6, 2017

[teens stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES TO LIVE IN KOREA?

Image result for korea street
(pic not included)

People are always looking at Korea and calling it ‘hell Joseon’ (T/N: popular term used to describe how hellish/hopeless Korea is), but our history and hangul makes me proud. The food is delicious too and there are so many fun things unique to our culture… also, it’s safe here and I think that living here is quite nice. What about you guys??

post response:
[+388][-404]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.05 11:48 신고하기
It’s a nice place to live in if you’re rich
229
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.05 02:06 신고하기
To be honest, the welfare system is so behind when you compare it to those of developed countries. Also, the capitalism is severe here. If you look at those aspects, it actually makes me embarrassed. However, if you think about it, we have never gone to war, there was the 6.25 (Korean War), we were able to hold the Olympics twice here in this narrow land which makes me so proud… it makes me tear up a bit… our land is so small but we were able to do all of this…ㅇㅇ
178
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.05 02:11 신고하기
To be honest, me too, I think like that. I’m kind of scared of foreign countries. First of all, the scale of the  of crimes is much more different.
161
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.05 11:34 신고하기
Our wi-fi is f*cking fast and the food is good
92
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.05 20:57 신고하기
Seeing the comments below, it seems like you guys have never been to an unsafe country. When a country is really unsafe, you can even get shot in the streets;; me either, I don’t especially like Korea but I think that our country is one of the tops when it comes to safety;; our country even bans carrying a gun.
73
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.05 02:06 신고하기
To be honest, it’s f*cked up here but there are worse countries where you can’t even live in because of the terrorism. When I look at those countries, I’m seriously happy to be born in Korea
56
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com