Sunday, January 21, 2018

[enter-talk] I'M A GUY BUT I FIND BTS SO KIND

Image result for bts gif 2017
(picture not included)

Guys always think about who is stronger and weaker than themㅋㅋ We do those things so we can rank each other?? I don't know how to explain, anyways we would never dare to make controversial jokes to hyungs and sunbaesㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I watched "Let's eat dinner together" Jungkook kept teasing the hyungs and said "the hyungs are old so they're a bit slow, let's try to understand them~" ㅋㅋㅋ If I said something like that to a hyung he would beat me up for sure... Even if he knew I was just joking, but Bangtan just looks like they take everything as a jokeㅌㅌㅋㅋ I just find it impressive that BTS treat their dongsaeng like that

post response:
[+984][-97]
original post: here 

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 01:08 신고하기
Jungkook really likes his hyungs, he's very ambitious, he doesn't cry much but when he sees his hyungs having a hard time, he'd cry for them. The kids also likes Jungkook a lot, and view him prettilyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
274
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 01:11 신고하기
Jungkook started living with Bangtan since middle school, it's almost like they raised him...Bangtan has been living together for 7 years and you can feel how close the are...
257
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 01:31 신고하기
Thank you, Bangtan are really kind
235
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 02:33 신고하기
I'm always impressed whenever I see Bangtan...Those 7 people's combination is made from heaven....The fans even said that Bang Sihyuk used all this world's luck to bring Bangtan's members togetherㅋㅋㅋthe leader RM had an interview where he was asked what was the biggest miracle that happened to him in his life and he said that the combination of those 7 people is the biggest miracle. I always feel this way when I watch BTS' V-lice or youtube content, they really seem like a family....
113
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 09:24 신고하기
Jungkook is kinda introvert and quiet, but they said that they would always joke with the maknae and play with him, after 2 or 3 times, he would still not give any response, but if they kept tormenting him 30-40 times, Jungkook would show his real reaction  ㅋㅋ 
95
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 01:58 신고하기
Bangtan seems like they have some kind of rules ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's okay to hit and joke around each other, but you absolutely can't use informal speech ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
86
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com