Sunday, January 21, 2018

[naver] PRISON PLAYBOOK FINALE (SPOILERS)

[naver] "PRISON PLAYBOOK", 11% VIEWERS RATINGS, END OF SHOOTING.... SHIN WONHO PD "IT EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS"






original post: here

1. [+3934, -82]
Haerongie gave me the biggest shock. That person who sold him the drugs is the biggest bad guy... Ruining other people's lives to make money...

2. [+3701, -47]
I'm worried, how am I going to have fun during Wednesdays and Thursdays now...  I'll be so sad... Prison Playbook actors nim... I wish happiness for all of you..

3. [+2626, -59]
Ddolmanie is too cute He harasses Jaehyuk but he's also loyal ㅋㅋ

4. [+2292, -134]
Why only Hanyangie....

5. [+1876, -168]
What about captain Yoo? Haerongie? Their conclusions weren't refreshing at all  Are we having a seasong 2?

6. [+727, -11]
The age where only actors' names can make viewers ratings rise up is over




[naver] "HAERONGIE", LEE KYUHYUNG, "PRISON PLAYBOOK" THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU POURED OUT





original post: here

1. [+1628, -12]
An actor you can trust, Lee Kyuhyung ssi, I will support you. I was a big fan ever since Secret forest!!!

2. [+1506, -13]
"I can't feel pain.... Ah I feel it" When this happened, Haerongie started falling for Kaist... I really liked this combination, they were seriously the best!!

3. [+1205, -42]
He benefited the most out of Haerongieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But the character's image is so strong nowㅠㅠ  I hope he'll be able to get rid of it when he chooses his next work

4. [+1012, -18]
I'll miss Haerongie a lot, but I'm looking forward to Lee Kyuhyung ssi's work from now.

5. [+632, -30]
Wow I'm so curious about the ending from the top comments, I really hope he healsㅠㅠ  I'm looking forward his behind story with his family and partner eating army stew

t/n: since we don't really follow any drama, you guys can recommend what we should translate next! (like this time, we will only focus on one drama at a time)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com