Sunday, January 21, 2018

[teens stories] AKMU SUHYUN IS COOL... I ALSO WANT TO HAVE A HIGH SELF-ESTEEM


"You're ugly. (T/N: can't really get the context but I think she was reading a comment on V-app :S) I don't think so~~? No~
Fix your standards. You have to raise yourself up first~"


"No matter what other people say, you have to think 'I'm pretty, I'm satisfied with myself, if I'm pretty by my own standards, no matter what other people say, I will be pretty. I'm pretty"


"Moreover, I find that I'm pretty"

post response:
[+3,843][-64]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.20 21:39 신고하기
But I relate to her words. Me too I have my own standards regarding my own looks, so I don't get that hurt when others are judging my looks. I live by my own standards and as long as I'm happy with my looks, it's enough. Also, from my standards, I'm satisfied with myself so a lot of people say that I have high self-esteem
384
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.20 21:49 신고하기
She's seriously cool and pretty. I like charming people like Suhyun
300
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.20 19:57 신고하기
Cool... boohooㅠㅠㅠㅠ
249
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 00:13 신고하기
The PANN-girls are solid... As soon as photos of Irene or Joy gets posted, they get downvoted like crazyㅋㅋㅋ do you guys think that you are prettier than Suhyun? Tsk tsk, you guys are even uglier than her ㅋ ㅋ
137
131

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 00:16 신고하기
This advice is ambiguous because if a pretty female idol said it, she would get bashed so much.. It's only receiving this kind of responses because Lee Suhyun is saying it
119
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.21 00:08 신고하기
My friend (who's a girl) saw AKMU's Suhyun and said that even with those looks are singing is so-so and that she's only doing well because she has a talented oppa. When she said that, I was so annoyed ㅡㅡ Her oppa is talented but they are seeing the light because of Suhyun's voice.
109
6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com