Thursday, January 4, 2018

[instiz] IDOL FAN WHO COSPLAYED AS A COMMONER ON FACEBOOK

"I work in the GS25 in front of my house and saw him and said "Are you... Seventeen's Seokmin by any chance? You're quite handsome..." Now I don't want to do back to work anymore"



Stage name: DK
Real name: Lee Seokmin

She wanted to act all natural, but used his real name by accident, fail

"Are you..Seventeen's Seokmin?" *pretends to not know him well*

t/n: for those who didn't get it, this guy is more known in Korea under his stage name "DK" and only fans know about his real name "Seokmin" she wanted to pretend like she didn't know him but failed :)

post response: +7

original post: here

1. OMGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seventeen's Seokminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. That fail at cosplaying a commoner thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "Seventeen's Seokmin?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. It reminds me of this oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ One time that girl said "Singers that I like...? Well.. Park Hyoshin, IU.... And NCT 127?"

5. She was too used to use his real name all the timeㅋㅋ  She probably even forgot his stage nameㅋㅋ 

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of that one girl who said "Singers that I like...? *popular singer* and *popular singer* and....NCT127.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

7.  Big fail 

8. "Are you... Bangtan's Yoongi..?" *Shaking pupils*

9. Makes me think of that girl who went from Park Hyoshin to NCT127ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. Who's Seventeen Seokmin?
 > It's Seventeen's Dokyum
  > Ah thank you! I know him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com