Thursday, January 4, 2018

[instiz] CELEBRITY WHO REDEEMED HIS IMAGE BY SWITCHING LANE










From "You're all surrounded", to "Blood" he repetitively got accused of bad acting
and his reputation as a celebrity became so bad
(Especially for Blood he got called "The worst vampire actor" and went in the downturn)

But from "New journey to the west 2" he replaced Lee Seunggi who went to the army service
(It was Lee Seunggi's recommendation)
He became a cast from NJTW 2, 3, and 4, got on "Newlywed diary" and now "Kang's kitchen"
and his image became so positive

post response: +3

original post: here

1. He's just giving off a good vibe from being handsome

2. I've seen him in a new light after watching NJTW, he's a lot more thoughtful than I thought? He really looks like a good person

3. That's true he just really looks kind and good in nature? Definitely gives me a good vibe!

4. It's a relief that he decided to change lane, but Ahn Jaehyun is seriously one decent person....

5. It's hard for celebrity to give a good impression if they're not either good in nature or funny, Ahn Jaehyun nim jjang❣️

6. The way he speaks slowly is just so nice, he really seems kind and he flutters my heart and he's handsome tooㅠㅠㅠ 

7. I think that from the moment his wedding news with Goo Hyesun got out, both of their images just became so good, I wonder if it's because they're just such a lovely couple? But there's no reason for them to not always be smilingㅠㅠㅠ 

8. Who cares if he's bad at acting???? As long as he's handsome and kind

9. Wasn't he the one who chose the transgender model as a partner for some show?? From that moment on, I realized how kind Ahn Jaehyun was
 > Ohhh so there are people who've watched the show, me too I was watching cable TV randomly and saw it, he's just very mature with the way he deals with things, he seems very warm and good at taking care of people, I didn't even know his name back then but I already liked him...

10. I seriously didn't like him because he's just so bad at acting, but after I watched "Kang's kitchen" he gave me a good impression!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com