Thursday, January 4, 2018

[instiz] WHAT NEWS WOULD SHOCK YOU THE MOST AMONG THOSE?





1. Mudo ends and Yoo Jaesuk quitting the entertainment industry





2. Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Jaedong entering the political world
 Kim Jaedong enters the democratic party
 and Yook Jaesuk enters the Liberty Korea party



3. Akmu Soohyun marijuana accusations
She even has a plantation at home



4. Hong Seokcheon sudden coming out "actually I'm heterosexual"
He was having a hard time being gay in Korea and suddenly announces he has a girlfriend and will marry her soon

original post: here

1. For #1 I'm already mentally prepared for it, I know it'll eventually come, the #2 and #3 are just shocking

2. Just thinking about #3 is too cruel

3. #1, we can't have you retire Yoo-godㅠㅠ 

4. #2 and the Liberty Korea party on top of that, it's just too shocking

5. #3.... Since we live on the cyber world... It'll be so severe

6. #3, you can imagine whatever you want but there's a limit to everything...

7. #3.... It's still a crime afterall

8. I already got shocked from #1 and just went "hul" as I scrolled down

9. I thought it'd be #1 but #3 and #4 for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com