Thursday, January 4, 2018

[enter-talk] AH... IS CHOI MINHWAN NUTS?



"Hello, this is Choi Minhwan. 
To dearest Pri (Primadonnas).. I am writing this letter because I wanted to tell you first, officially. 
I've come to a decision to reveal my honest heart after a long time of thinking and worrying, wondering how you all will take this news. We had a lot of ups and downs, but after confirming my love with my girlfriend through our trust and reliance on each other, we plan on bearing the fruit of this relationship. 
After coming to such a huge life decision as marriage, I was thankful for the congratulations I received from so many people around me. I was able to feel how many thankful people I'm surrounded by, once again. 
When I told my band members, whom I've been like a family with all this time since our debut, they congratulated me genuinely, and our bond grew stronger as we were able to discuss a different future with one another. 
I don't know how to repay you.. but I want to show my heart full of thanks to those of you who have become an existence I am thankful for in my life. I will never forget my thankfulness toward you, who have walked with me all this time for over 10 years. 
I will repay you with great effort and with sincerity through music, where I stand right here, right now. Thank you so much."
Cr@allkpop

I've been a fan of FT. Island for 8 years now and I can prove it, 
This Choi Minhwan's news is seriously driving me crazy
He got a 22 years old woman pregnant and she's now quitting her team while he's also nearing his army service
ah, I'm so speechless
The girl also quit her own group, but says she will keep focusing on musicㅋㅋ 
I'm in disillusion right now
I've been a Choi Minhwan fan ever since the beginning but I've never imagined seeing him raising a kidㅋㅋ

post response:
[+712][-21]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 16:57 신고하기
Find strength.. I'd be so disillusioned if it was my bias; Seems like she's quitting her group since he got the girl pregnant, that's crazy
185
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 21:10 신고하기
I'm beyond shocked. I know that the girl eventually quit her group but, to think that they weren't using contraceptive while promoting their activities ㅋㅋ They were still idols, they didn't use protection and now they're going for a shotgun wedding.. And this is not happening overseas, but in our country
174
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 18:29 신고하기
I just wish that this doesn't affect the team
98
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 21:28 신고하기
The crazy thing is that Choi Minhwan is the same age as EXO Baekhyun, Chen, Chayeol, BLockB Zico, Bangtan Jin, and Infinite L. ... I thought he'd be older than that, if it was my bias I would get a f*cking huge reality blow.... 
91
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 23:25 신고하기
The girl is only 22 and the guy is probably going to postpone his service... I'm a bit shocked because something like this is happening in the entertainment world ... How can idols not use contraceptives...
72
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 23:23 신고하기
Is premarital pregnancy something we should congratulate? They obviously would receive the blame ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If they really wanted a kid, they could've waited until marriage to have one, but now it's so obvious that they just didn't use protection and got it by accident. The girl is suffering the most, she's only 22 and that's an age where you have so much potentials, the guy also was preparing for his service, the mom will have a hard time damn.... 
61
1

|2018.01.04 21:43 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis totally gives you the current picture of our country's idols...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who knew that this would come out in the news...This is something more usual in Japan..
50
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 23:36 신고하기
Wow seriously if he was my bias, my mind will go ballistic?ㅋㅋㅋ In the mist of promotions, getting another girl pregnant and then marrying her ㄷ ㄷ
42
1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com