Thursday, January 4, 2018

[teen stories] I FELL WHEN WEARING A SKIRT TODAY AND MY MALE FRIEND;;;

Ever since our moms started hanging out in each others' houses, we became friends, it's been about 13 years that we're friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We've seen the pretty and the ugly of each other already and today, we had to go to his house to eat ddeokboggie, but I wanted to get myself loafers so we stopped by the shoe shop, and I saw those high heels that old people wearㅎㅎ 
To be honest, when I saw that, I thought "I want to try it...?" and I wore them.
They were so pretty and I kept starring at myself in the mirror and making a fuss
but he said that it didn't suit me and that I was embarrassing him so he would leave first
So I shouted "Ah, yah!!!! Come back!!!!" and ran after him
My shoes weren't put in completely and I was just running after him with my shoes dangling
so I tripped and landed on my knees.
My skirt was a bit short so you could see my behind,
when he saw me he freaked out so he came back running and sat on my back;;;;
I'll draw  it so you guys can picture it


Anyways this happened and he started to laugh at himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He said "Get up you f*cker" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
and the employees all gave us a warm smile and I got up and left the shop..... I will never be able to go back ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.........

post response:
[+639][-18]
original post: here

노르웨이 |2018.01.04 09:55 신고하기
Both of you look like fools, a match made from heaven ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
252
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 13:26 신고하기
No but they have the use this in a sitcom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's totally something Hwang Jung Eum and Yoon Siyoon would do in High Kickㅋㅋㅋㅋ
210
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.03 23:08 신고하기
NoㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋI lost it at the way the workers sent you off with a warm smile ㅅㅋㅅㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱYou guys are a real-life sitcomㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋ ㄱ ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ
210
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 14:42 신고하기
F*ckㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe sat on youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's some ability to react fast in situations ㅌㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yah no matter what he did at least he thought about covering you up...  He must be f*cking kind...
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.03 23:09 신고하기
The shoes were intact I hope????
33
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.04 13:26 신고하기
F*ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲㄲㅋㄹㅋㄹㄱㄲㄲㅋㄱㄲㄲㅋㄲㅋㄱㅋCKㅋ ㅋㅋㄱㄲㄱㅋㄲㄲㄱㄲㅋ Both of you should get married, you guys will enjoy living with each other
32
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com