Tuesday, January 23, 2018

[teens stories] I’M SERIOUSLY TOO INTERESTED IN GUYS, HOW DO I FIX THAT?…

I seriously am super forward when it comes to guys… even though they are not that handsome, as long as they look like decent humans and that they are moderately tall, I like them all.. but it’s not that my heart is beating fast when I look at themㅠㅠㅠ it’s more like I vaguely think “oh they are not bad / I wouldn’t mind dating them / what would happen if I date them?” something like that..
 
Just in our class alone, there are 5 guys towards whom I have this kind of feelings for ;;; ah seriously, just writing it down seems like nonsense to me but aside from the guys in our class, if you take the guys from our whole schools, there are freaking a lot of guys that I think are alright. There are even more if I count church and the academy..
 
How do you fix that mindset? As long as someone is a guy, I end up liking them;; I seriously have that motae-solo image in front of my friends so I pretend to be all cautious so none of them know about what I think of guys… I freaking hate myselfㅠㅠㅠ
post response:
[+367][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.23 17:29 신고하기
My rabbit disease is f*cking solid (T/N: having 'rabbit-disease' is when you think that people are always interested in you/looking at you/ trying to flirt with you, it's similar to 'prince-disease')
203
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.23 17:17 신고하기
I f*cking relate to thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ so that’s why my wish is to experience what having a legitimate real first love is like
164
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.24 00:13 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋI f*cking relate to this but what's even funnier about me is that I don't want to date any of themㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
163
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.24 00:56 신고하기
Girls are all like thatㅋㅋ they just pretend that they aren't like that
51
41

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.23 17:19 신고하기
Am I the only one who's not like this?...
47
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.23 18:06 신고하기
You will stop being like this once you find someone that you really love. You haven't had any serious feelings for anyone yet that's why I think you're like this
43
0

띠용 |2018.01.24 02:01 신고하기
It's not that you're too thirsty, it's just that you haven't found the right guy yet
41
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com