Tuesday, January 23, 2018

[instiz] HANDSOME JAPANESE 96'ER

He's Sexy Zone's Sato Shori
I thought "He's totally SM style!"... and discovered he's from Johnnys















When he was younger











There are so many handsome men in this world...

But no one around me

post response: +3
original post: here

1. He kinda looks like Matsumoto Jun
  > Me too I thought the same while scrolling down!!

2. As expected from Johnny's...

3. I like Sexy zone so much, Sato Shori is fine but so is Nakajima Kentoㅠㅠㅠ 

4. Sasuga Johnny's...

5. Taeyong style...

6. Ugh... They're giving him that typical weird Japanese hairstyle, but he still looks goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. The older he gets, the more I see Matsu Junㅋㅋ 

8. Uuugghhhh I think I fell in love.... I love youuuuu!!!!!!!!!

9. As soon as you look at Sato Shori, you straight up can tell he's handsome

10. Wow handsome... As expected from Johnny's ^^ I wanna fangirl on Japanese idols, but I'm always worried about their hairstyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com