Sunday, February 11, 2018

[enter-talk] ARMYS, HOW WAS FANGIRLING BACK IN 2016...ㅋㅋ

Image result for bts 2016


(pic not included)

post response:
[+176][-25]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 14:35 신고하기
We never received an apology from that event. But we still worked boldly to bring success to our singers! So we gathered 300M votes for Billboard. I'm getting teary
92
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 14:11 신고하기
I've never fangirled on internet in 2013, but in 2014 I started fangirling on internet and that's when times started becoming hard..They started getting a tiny bit of recognition for Boy in Luv, but got into a huge uniform plagiarism controversy. '15 and '16 were the peaks I think. People called them the Sajaegi boys, and anywhere you go, sajaegi would just be tied to them. Even after a clarification was issued, people still proudly called them the sajaegi-boys. As expected the climax was May '16. I seriously think that other fandoms were trying to murder BTS. With all those wicked actions, we never received an apology. I can talk about this calmly now, but at that time, when the sajaegi thing was going around, my mentality was broken down t the lowest. My friend was another group's fan, and she even told me to forget about fangirling and said that 'all the fandoms were planning to bully youㅋㅋ' Seeing her making fun of it like that made me so nauseous I almost vomited. When they received the daesang they were sworn again for receiving the wrong award and paying them to get it. And again, they were saying stuff like Bangtan wore clothes that weren't designer brands and were accused of being beggars. Anyways I got it hard for such a long tie, so seeing the kids win Daesangs and Billboard awards, attending AMAs, etc. seeing those antis still swearing at them make me feel like they've really succeeded.
89
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 11:23 신고하기
We cried seeing those trending tags about Bangtan but we could only hold it in
69
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 11:47 신고하기
We had our mentality attacked everyday during 2016, personally for me it was too hard to bare it, 2015 was tormeting too since our fandom wasn't big back then we couldn't defend the way we can now. Anyways '15 '16 were f*cking hard.There were lots of people who quit the fandom back in '15 but watching Bangtan I had to endure it
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 18:38 신고하기
What was the most annoying is that even my friends next to me would swear at them but I couldn't even say anything...It's not because they were saying the right things it's just that I didn't want to stir things up
20
2

신고하기




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com