Sunday, February 11, 2018

[enter-talk] HUL THEIR DICTION IS FREAKING GOODㄷㄷ

I was watching videos of my bias on 1theK and randomly fell on this video,
I don't know if they're good rappers, but their pronunciation is freaking amazing
They're f*cking handsome too ㅠㅠ 
The one with a grey hoodie is f*cking handsome he's my style


https://youtu.be/tNo300Bavss Did they debut?
It's my first time seeing them..



post response:
[+96][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 16:43 신고하기
I seriously feel like I'm going to enter Golden Child's fandom soon https://youtu.be/RSSY5YREWdc Please I beg you to watch this video, their dance is so pretty and their rappers are freaking solid f*ck...
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 16:24 신고하기
Wow f*ck, I clicked the link and got surprised it's a song I know.. Those 2 are from the same agency as Infinite Woollim, they're rookies called Golden Child, the red hoodie is Tag (Son Youngtaek) and the grey hoodie is Lee Jangjun!!!! They were rappers for W project before debuting with "Drought"!!! By the way, I'm Infinite's fan, but I started listening to them because I was wondering about their rap skills and entered the fandom because Lee Jangjunㅠㅠ if you want more of Lee Jangjun's diction watch  https://youtu.be/JU2OzacxPCg!!!!
26
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 16:29 신고하기
I saw Golden Child's stage and I'm a complete noob in the rap department, but listening to them still felt refreshing ㅇㅇ
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 17:51 신고하기
Is it because they're from Infinite's agency? Their skills are quite good
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 17:27 신고하기
Just listened to "Drought" They're good
13
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com