Sunday, February 11, 2018

[enter-talk] CLASS OF EXO'S LIVE ㄷㄷ;;

This is a business post for Exo. So if you don't like them, just click back.

Below are all the songs that they sang 100% live

Eldorado <3



Transformer a capella <3



Their acoustic medley <3



Chanyeol's a capella <3


If I could borrow words from their composers, they said that when it comes to Exo's vocal line, and especially the members' harmonization, their skills are even greater than what they revealed so far. I just want to show you that Exo isn't just about their stages, Exo actually sing to their songs too.

At last, even though it's an honor, Exo will stand on the stage at the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics.
Their stage will go live on the 25th at 8 PM so please make sure to watch them, thank you.



post response:
[+581][-56]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 23:02 신고하기
I've always knew that Exo were good live but those f*ckers are always cursing at them no matter what they do tsk 
229
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 23:02 신고하기
It's pretty impressive how they performed live in those instances. As expected, SM is good at picking kids with good vocals
228
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 23:02 신고하기
Hul this is finally up, OP thank you. The Exo-Ls were pretty quick to bring this to the featured posts!!
221
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 23:05 신고하기
Producer: “we are here because of Exo.” personally, I think Exo as a group is pretty well balanced so I don't understand why people bash their skillsㅋㅋ
89
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 23:21 신고하기
Exo fans, before this post gets deleted, the reason why I'm writing this comment again is because I want more people to know about this, even though I'm a Soshi fan ㅠㅜ ㅠ I wrote this before but, my bias have done various projects with Exo such as Genie's Japanese version, Twinkle MV, appearing in their VCR for their Gocheok Dome concert, etc. Me too, every time Exo appeared, I viewed them as a group of handsome kidsㅠ I've even looked up some of their videos from time to time! You gotta give it to the male idols' when it comes to fandom power! Their collab stages always have so many views. This is what I've always thought after watching all these videos.. I think that Exo is one of the best when it comes to talented male idols groupㅠ But when I say things like that, other weird kids come to me and tell me that I think this way just because I'm an SM-roachㅠ  But I'm definitely not a fan of SM..... anyways... because people usually focus on other aspects of Exo, I feel like not a lot of them are interested in their skills so that's why people are underestimating them. Also people on PANN are always bashing them saying how they always lipsync ㅜ since my biases have also been bashed like that, I somehow feel more compassionate towards Exo.. Anyways, Exo's main vocals are good but the other members are good too! 
71
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com