Sunday, February 11, 2018

[enter-talk] DON'T YOU FIND THE TERM "OTHER GROUP'S FAN" HILARIOUS?


I'm not talking about generally, but specifically pertaining to idol fans
It's so funny when I see people go "I'm another group's fan but.." "I'm a muggle but..." to praise other singersㅋㅋㅋ
It's as if they need to validate that they don't really care about those singers, but here, let me praise them a bitㅋㅋ 
Can't we just stick to saying that "our kid is pretty/handsome"?

post response:
[+87][-85]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 18:11 신고하기
But it feels like other group's fans have a good impression of your bias no??
127
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 18:17 신고하기
The thing that I hate about the "I'm another group's fan" thing is when they believe their opinion is objective so they can judge your bias
93
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 18:47 신고하기
To be honest, I find the "I'm another group's fan" and the "I'm not a fan of anyone, I'm just a muggle" thing so hilarious, they use this as a pretext to hate on other singers and would use the same excuse to praise their bias  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course, there are actually real "other group's fans" and "muggles" out there, but because people have taken advantage of the term, I can't believe anyone nowadaysㅋㅋㅋㅋ
62
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 18:13 신고하기
But there are real instances when people are actually the fan of another groupㅇㅇ But there is less chance that a self-proclaimed muggle is actually a muggle
28
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 18:24 신고하기
Sometimes, I'm actually the other group's fan defending other people's bias and praising them though? I think OP is a bit negative, there are still people in this world helping other people without the need to justify themselves you know!
25
1

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 19:01 신고하기
I'm so worried because my bias might get backlash from that term, so please stop using it ㅜㅜ
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.11 18:17 신고하기
Of course there are real "other group's fans" out there but it's when they overly praise someone else that it becomes just so obviously fake?
19
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com