Tuesday, March 13, 2018

[husband vs wife] I’M NOT HAPPY BUT I DON’T WANT TO GET DIVORCED

Image result for landscape night anime
(pic not included)

It’s like the title says
 
I’m not happy with my married life but I don’t want to get divorced
 
Life is so dry and there are so many days that I would just cry for no reason
Before getting married, my mom would make me food and I would adorn myself prettily
A lot of people would complement me for being beautiful. They would say that I look like a celebrity, or that I’m pretty…
 
I enjoyed having people looking at me, although it’s a bit of a pain to always have guys flirting with me, I still enjoyed it.
It was like this until I met my husband.
 
After meeting my husband, I learned about love.
His looks aside, he’s also sweet and kind to me.
When he sees me cry, he tries to soothe me and comfort me…
 
That’s why I fell for him and decided to get married to him .
 
Of course, he still is the same now.
He always treats me sweetly and kindly every day. His looks are also pretty good. We even gave birth to two pretty daughters.
 
But I’m just not happy.
 
I don’t have any reasons but I always cry and find that my life is pitiful
I would ball my eyes out even when I do my dishes or clean the house.
 
When I stand in front of the mirror, I just can’t recognize the old me anymore.
 
Now I barely only put chap stick on.
I always tie my long hair up in a ponytail and my baby hairs are sticking out even though I hate seeing them…
 
When I stand like this in front of my mirror, my oldest daughter came to me and asked me what I was doing. She has no idea about anything and just laughing.
 
I like cooking. When my kids and husband tell me that my food is the best, I really like this feeling.
But when I’m alone by myself, I always pity myself and find myself pathetic.
 
Every day, I go to the office and come home and it’s always the same.
 
I want to live alone but when I think about my kids, I start crying again
Thinking about my husband who is the only one who loves only me, if I ever get a divorce, I feel like I would never be able to meet someone else like him and it tears my hear apart.
 
Is it because I’ve been too spoiled?
 
Please speak some sense into me..

post response:
[+79][-117]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 12:17 신고하기
You have depression. People who feel that it’s rewarding to do things outside feel even more depressed when they come home and see their kids. The best thing would be to find a part-time job that you enjoy or to find a hobby or try meeting new people. Try to do that once per week. You have to talk about your situation to your husband and get some help. “divorce” is not something that you should say easily. It’s something that can bring a lot of hurt to your family.
110
0

ㅡㅡ |2018.03.13 12:04 신고하기
I don’t think that people should be speaking sense into youㅜㅜ you should ask your husband to take care of the kids during the weekend so that you can go out with your friends to a coffee shop, drive or do something else to change your mind! I think that it would also be good to leave your kids with your family or your in-laws and go play with your husband just the two of you. You have no time for yourself so that’s why you’re feeling like this. Make yourself pretty, put on some perfume and go out a bit. I’m sure that you’ll feel much better
66
1

ㅎㅎ |2018.03.13 12:18 신고하기
You’re like this because you have low self-esteem. Looks like you do better when you’re all dolled up and get people’s attention. Is there anyone around you who makes your confidence go down? First try to cut off these people off your relationships. You should go find some hobbies since it’s not like your face will get better with age.
46
78

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com