Tuesday, March 13, 2018

[PC stories] WHAT IS THE MOST SHOCKING THING YOU'VE WITNESSED?

Image result for shocked anime gif



For me, I was on my way home around 5PM and I really wanted to use the toilet. However, it takes me about 20-25 minutes to get home so for the first time in my life I decided to use the public toilet in a park nearby. I was about to enter the toilet when I witnessed the nastiest shit. The door was open and there was a MAN in the WOMEN's toilet who was casually taking a shit with the door open. I turned around and went home. This contributes to one of the many reasons why I never have and never will use public toilets.. What was the most shocking/weird thing you guys witnessed?

Have a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com