Tuesday, March 13, 2018

[teens stories] BUT WHEN YOU LOOK AT IDOLS, HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED IF THEY WERE GAY?

Related image


(pic not included)

Sometimes, it doesn’t even look like they are doing it so that the fans will like it, and even if they are friends, sometimes, it looks like they are way too close…
There are even times when I look at them and am taken abakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+102][-35]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 12:18 신고하기
I seriously agree with thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ especially when it doesn’t look forced but when they do skinship f*cking naturally. No but are you gonna tell me that it’s normal for guys to do that in their 20’s?! Even as a girl in her teen, it’s hard for me to do these extensive skinship with my female friends?! Anyways, that’s what I thinkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
160
20

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 01:49 신고하기
I just think “was this person forced to do this by his agency…?” but sometimes, it just looks too natural… other members also aren’t that fazed by it and they are like that even when the cameras are off. But I know that it would be disrespectful for me to assume the relationship between two members so I just try to think that they are really close… but no matter what their relationship, I would still support them the way I do now
125
15

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 02:38 신고하기
I kinda hate it when they act too gay together… I just don’t like this kind of thing

70
105
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 18:59 신고하기
Yeah the entertainment industry = an animal kingdom~~~ they are all dating well with other women so I hope that people cut down on the RPSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the commenters here all sound like freaksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
35
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 19:24 신고하기
The only one I’m sure of is HSC (T/N: Hong Seok Chun)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he’s a real gay and is even famous for it
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.13 17:09 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋ they do it on purpose. They just want to see the fans’ reactions so a lot of them do it on purpose
22
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com