Tuesday, March 27, 2018

[instiz] THE CLOTHES FIT ON GUYS THAT THE MAJORITY OF GIRLS DIG


































post response: +10

original post: here


1. Why do I think of Ryu Junyeol
 > Me too!

2. How can the pants fit so well on them? .... The fit is amazing..

3. Hul just looking at the clothes makes my heart flutter...

4. They're so slim.... I think even girls would look good dressed like thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. That's straight up my type ugh....

6. So heart flutteringㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Just by the way they dress

7. Don't you have to be really skinny to ave your clothes fit like this? I'm a guy and I'm so envious...

8. I'm so envious of their pants fit... My thighs are so big that it'll never look like thisㅠㅠㅠ 

9. The point is you need to have slim legs..

10. They're basically all models

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com