Tuesday, March 27, 2018

[enter-talk] FEMALE IDOL WHOSE NOSE RECENTLY CHANGED

This were her looks in some recent pictures.
People were debating whether Apink’s Namjoo got surgery or not
 
 
I think that she got too much stress because of all the posts talking about her nose.
I’m not sure and this is all speculation but I think that she went through so much stress ㅠㅠ
 
 
Her nose used to look like this before no???????????????????????????
 
 
Maybe it’s because I have bad eyes butㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Why couldn’t I notice it sooner?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
 
The angle of the picture is a bit different so that’s why she looks different..
 
 
But then on other angles she still looks the same no????
 
 
I think that it’s just the angle thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
 
But then here, she looks different again..
Uhm… I don’t know~~~


post response:
[+16][-41]
original post: here


ㅇ |2018.03.27 23:10 신고하기
But her vibes are too different from back then
30
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 18:41 신고하기
Be too I thought that it was just her nose but if you compare with her pictures before, not only does her nose look different but I think that her chin changed too. I know that Kim Namjoo was wearing braces so maybe that’s why her chin changed?
27
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 22:36 신고하기
She did her alars. Anyone can tell that she got them done
23
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 20:36 신고하기
I find it funny how people just take 1 picture and claim that she did surgery. If you look at several pictures together, you’d know that it still looks the same. Furthermore, if she got her nose done, it would’ve taken up the 6 months to heal and she wouldn’t even be able to put on makeup because of the bruising. Kim Namjoo was steadily doing activities such as her musical, filming her web drama, appearing in CFs with Apink, doing V-apps on SNS, etc. she had no time to get her nose done, you antis are funny
18
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.27 20:58 신고하기
So what if she did?
12
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com