Thursday, March 8, 2018

[instiz] DRAMA PPL LABELLED AS THE "WORST PPL"

DOTS


Automatic driving mode



Red ginseng

Doctors



Ryeo shampoo + essence

Moon Lovers





Promoting Isoi in a historical drama

original post: here

1. How can you worry about automatic driving when you're about to kissㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. The bed in Goblin..

3. That scene in Doctors was oba...

4. I can acknowledge Doctorsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I was so taken aback when it happened..

5. Goblin's bed was seriously the top ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
 > This scene!
 

6. That thing Sungjae nim was riding on in Who are you!
 > The hover board??

7. That automatic driving was too shocking, how can they focus on kissing after thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. I thought we would see Goblin's drinksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

9. I thought it would be the scene where they eat raw paprikaㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. I thought we would see Sungjae ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com