Thursday, March 8, 2018

[marriage/ in-laws] MY HUSBAND IS HAVING AN AFFAIR… BUT I’M SO HAPPY

Image result for writing anime gif

(pic not included)

I think that my husband was having an affair ever since last year.
No he did have an affair with his female colleague who’s unmarried and still living with her parents.
Since we’ve even greeted each other a few times, she definitely knows that my husband is a married man.
I don’t know how much in detail about their affairs but I know that they’ve been having this for about 7 months now.
But,
I’m liking this so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So what about my sh*tty husband?
When we were dating at first, I was seriously head over heels for him. He was seriously a warm guy, someone like Eric Nam. I definitely wanted to get married to him but it all changed after we moved in togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He never does the dishes. He never does any housework. He just throws his socks everywhere. He even puts his fingers in between his toes and then throws the debris here and there. He’s so disgusting. He never changes his undies and so it gets all yellowish.
I’ve also never seen him brushing his teeth. His mouth is full of cavitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously, he’s as dirty as the poop you would see in the streets.
His personality is like a baby or a dog…
He’s such a mama’s boy and needs someone to take care of him and baby him for everything.
You might be asking “then why did you endure him for so long?”, I definitely didn’t endure him at all. We kept on fighting all the time. But it would just go in one ear and come out of another. I even told him to get divorced but he was singing out loud and pretend that he didn’t hear it. But then the next day, he would pretend like nothing happened and start doing aegyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he just looked like a crazy bast*rd….
I’ve been having thoughts of divorce for a while now… but when I talk about this with his family, they ask me to try again one more time…
We sleep in our individual rooms, eat our own food, etc.
Anyways, he just pretends that he didn’t do anything wrong but I know that he cheated on me.
Right now, I’m gathering evidences of his affair like crazy.
To be honest, my mother-in-law sent me so many texts cursing at meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We just have the divorce left and I hope that he doesn’t break up with that girl and just marries her instead.
That guy pretends like he would jump off a bridge for you and that he would take you in his nice car and that he has money.
But the reality was that car was mineㅋㅋㅋ
His family has debt and more than half is owed by my husband. I’m telling you, they will get screwed overㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We’re planning on getting divorced in May and I’m too happy
Just have fun with that girl you’re having an affair with and I wish you guys a happy life ^^~~

post response:
[+2,391][-27]
original post: here

Ios |2018.03.08 14:55 신고하기
I think that she knows that she could’ve report him during the 6 months she learned about the affairs. But I think that she just wanted to confirm their relationship beforehand… once you’re sure, get it done faster is better
424
14

최희진 |2018.03.08 12:56 신고하기
Make sure that that woman takes care of your alimony too, and then get your divorce
420
4

그러지마요 |2018.03.08 12:53 신고하기
I’ll support your happy divorce
381
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.08 14:26 신고하기
Seriously, I can feel how happy you are through your postㅋㅋㅋㅋ congrats congrats
70
0

ㅈㅎ |2018.03.08 15:05 신고하기
It’s a relief that the man is so dumbㅜㅜㅜ
49
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com