Thursday, March 8, 2018

[instiz] RED VELVET'S OT4 TIMES




















post response :+6


original post :here


1. Look at how refreshing Joy looks.. 

2. I feel like usually girl groups become more and more pretty after debuting, but RV's style and overall was at its prettiest during their debut
 > So  I wasn't the only one..!
 > They were bursting with freshness during their debut! So I wasn't the only one

3. I like it too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Their debut days were the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

4. They really went hard on the diet when they debuted, so now they've gain a Tiiiiiiiiiiiny bit more weightㅠㅠㅠ  Please RV eat all you want... And also dress yourself warmly ㅠㅠㅠ

5. Their aura during their debut days were the bestㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

6. Visuals and styling, everything was perfect

7. Please give Seungwan an uniform again  Let's go back to the way it wasㅠㅠ  The Happiness era  The kids were all legendary during Happiness 

8. Those 4 were seriously all refreshingly pretty during their debut days!

9. Wendy was seriously so pretty.... I got a heart attack on the first gif

10. I still can't forget the shock I had when I first saw RVㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Each one of them was so pretty and refreshingㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com