Monday, April 2, 2018

[enter-talk] ISN'T THIS COMMENT GOOSEBUMPS INDUCING?

I never really cared for Wanna One's hate posts
I usually only read top trending posts and fan-talk posts about my bias
but when I saw this comment, my heart froze
The post was about celebrating Wanna One's disbandment?
But the trolls were all upvoting that post
they were saying how Wanna One dissed other groups before debuting
and how once they disband, they'll ride over other groups and bash them
I had so much goosebumps
I usually never read hate posts if they're not about my bias
so it's my first time seeing this post about Wanna One
I hope the haters disappear


"Just thinking about it I'm relieved kekeke I hope they screw off from the celebrities industry faster"

comment:
Do you know that once Wanna One disband, they'll ride over other groups and bash on them like crazy? Do you know they think of you haters and everyone else as insects and they hate all of you? They're seriously disgusting parasites

post response:
[+77][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.02 21:16 신고하기
That's the reason why more and more companies are starting to sue haters, we support other groups' fans calling out the haters, let's sue all the haters
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.02 18:01 신고하기
That's the reason why the normal fans all like posts about companies wanting to sue the hate comments.  I hope my bias' haters get sued at the same time too ㅋ
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.02 18:00 신고하기
Ugh... Goosebumps ... My bias aren't that big yet, so please please please please don't come at them....
16
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.02 19:04 신고하기
But does it makes sense to hate someone that much? Seriously I can't even say stuff like that to my friend. They're definitely weird... I seriously think that it's some kind of illness that because of whatever circumstances you went through your life, you had the need to unleash your hate to idols
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.02 23:17 신고하기
OMG the Wanna one fans are so pitiful
3
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.02 18:09 신고하기
I didn't upvote that post, but I seriously hate Wanna One, I never left hate comments on other posts and I just focused on fangirling on my bias, but I seriously only hate Wanna One, especially because of the thing that broke out recently on enter-talk I hate them even more now ㅠㅠ
3
28


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com