Monday, April 2, 2018

[enter-talk] HUL, KAI'S HEALTH CONDITION DURING PYEONGCHANG OLYMPICS

t/n: the post is kinda long so we'll paraphrase it! :)

His condition was the worst, but he didn't let it show at all, he's amazing
If you catch Plantar Fasciitis, you'll end up not being able to even walk ㄷㄷ



Asking what's a side of Kai that the public doesn't know of that he wants to reveal
Kai: Because of my image on stage, there are a lot of people who think I'm a cold person.. But I (think) I'm kind. I'm quite innocent and I cry a lot too. And... I'm unexpectedly shy. When you're a celebrity, you're expected to brush off the malicious rumors circulating about you as soon as you can, but I don't have the personality for that.

When's the happiest you've felt so far?
Kai: I'm most edified when I'm on stage. That's an unique trait of mine. the bigger the burden I have to carry on stage, the better I feel. Even though I'm nervous, I can't help but laugh/smile. Some time ago, we performed at the Pyeongchang Olympics with millions of people watching us at the same time. It was a big burden. Actually, I shoot a CF overnight the day before and caught Plantar Fasciitis and I was at my worst condition. I had to clench my teeth while dancing even though I couldn't even walk. The psychological pressure was so big, when everything was accomplished, I felt a throbbing pain. I'll remember this stage all my life



By the way, Plantar Fasciitis is the inflammation of the sole of your feet



post response: 
[+1,183][-88]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 22:13 신고하기
This part about Kai's interview was seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy to like someone like him ㅜㅜ♡
235
7
"How do you want your fans to remember you as in the future?"
Kai: I don't have a specific need. It's already an honor to be remembered in someone else's memory right. I only wish they felt happy during the time they liked me. 
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 22:30 신고하기
Wow... So Kai's schedule was seriously this packed during Pyeongchangㄷㄷ It's cool that he did so well although his condition was so bad, he shot the best CF on the day before the ceremony, it was for Levis!  
196
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 18:00 신고하기
So Jongin was hurting, he must've been so nervous on stage, he's impressive
172
9

ㅇ |2018.03.31 18:41 신고하기
Hul... I thought that Kai did so well, to think that his conditions were the worst...He's a pro
58
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 19:10 신고하기
This was his feet conditions 3 years ago, but he really never let it show in front of the fans, and he's always hard working. I'm so proud of him
42
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com