Monday, April 2, 2018

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN HEART FLUTTERING ANECDOTES WITH YOUR CRUSH


post response:

[+161][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.02 07:34 신고하기
Am I the only one? When guys look at my hands and say "your hands are so small" I know it's considered a foxy act from guys, but my heart still ends up fluttering for nothing..ㅜ
151
5

히히 |2018.04.02 01:29 신고하기
I had a math tutor during my 3rd year in highschool and I was with that guy. The tutor kept shaming me and was nagging saying "is this the best thing you can do?" It was during my exam period, I was so tired and stressed out that when the class ended, I just started crying in front of the door? At that point, my crush saw me and was so taken aback.. He said "Yah don't bottle your feelings up" but after he said that I became even sadder and cried harder, and he suddenly told me that he'll bring me to the convenience store in front of his department and told me to eat anything I like. Back then, I only barely knew his name and we would only do small talks, but he bought a cup ramen for me and we became close real fast. After that, whenever I had it hard, I would talk to him, we would go to the norebang and eat together often and I slowly started liking him. After I graduated in my 3rd year, we were in the same grade, his grades were enough to get him to the best universities in Seoul, while mine could get me in those average universities. My crush was studying all the time like crazy to get in university, but he would still help me not only with studies but giving me advice in generalㅠㅠ Whenever I feel like crying I remind myself of my crush telling me that I'm the best ㅠㅠ. We kept contact and we told each other to meet in January, when we met I asked him "Why did you call me out randomly?" and he told me he liked me and asked me to date him. I was so shocked and went "Huh???" and he told me he liked me for a long time, let's date. It felt like a dream ㅜㅠ. We're currently planning to go watch the cherry blossoms together
73
0

ㅇ |2018.04.02 18:03 신고하기
It's a bit awkward to write this as a man, but I can't hold it in since it's so heart fluttering so I'm writing this down. There's this girl who's in my class that has this very cold vibe to her. she barely talks and when we talk to her, she always replies with "huh" dryly when you talk to her, all she does is study. But those cold types are totally my typeㅋㅋ Anyways I always try to strike a conversation with her and joke with her but I fail every day. Some days ago, I caught a big flu and my throat was so bad that all I did was listen in class and during the break, I fell asleep. I was sleeping on my desk, and someone knocked in front of my nose I was still sleepy so I didn't mind and I heard something drop like the sound of beads so I woke up and found 2 Kisses (chocolate) in front of me. I looked around and found that she's the one who put it thereㅋㅋ It was so unexpected and my heart fluttered so much so I told her "what's that" and she replied with her dry tone "whuh" like that. She's not some automated machine, but all she knows is to reply with "huh". I decided to see if there were going to be any progress for a while and I think I heard her say "huh" 100 times in a rowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah but what's the meaning of those Kisses? I hope she didn't give them just because I looked pitiful ㅠㅠ There's seriously no progress in our relationship so I think I'll give upㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get triggered every time I hear "huh" now
41
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com