Monday, April 2, 2018

[teens stories] TRICKS TO STOP LIKING YOUR CRUSH

You know right. I have a crush and he’s f*cking handsome.
The reason why I started liking him was because of his face. I know that I might get downvoted because of this but… I’m pretty good at studying. So he always asks me to help him and I find this so cute..
 
Since his face is handsome, I like him no matter what he does.. of course he also jokes while without crossing the line. He has gentle looks and he’s also so 4D. Also, the kids usually make a lot of sexual jokes right? But he doesn’t which is even better.
 
But he’s handsome so he already switched girlfriends a couple of times… so I don’t think that he ever dated a girl seriously… that’s just how I feel…
 
He kinda gives off the aquarium vibes to me ㅎㅎ (T/N: aquarium = keeps on flirting but never dates/commits, like keeping fish in an aquarium). I want to give up on him…
It’s not like he was dating me anyways… I’m just having a one-sided love..
 
How can I stop liking him?

post response:
[+7][-1]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.04.03 00:08 신고하기
Imagine your crush lying on the sofa and going like “mom give me water~~~” you’re get turned off just thinking about it
26
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.02 17:18 신고하기
Imagine him doing #1 in the washroom and wiping his thing with his finger and tasting it
19
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.03 00:05 신고하기
I saw this somewhere, but think about him lying on the couch being like “mom, bring me water”
12
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.03 01:24 신고하기
I started imagining the things in the comments with my boyfriend and got such a turn off;; we were dating just fine though, why did I do this
6
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.03 03:12 신고하기
Think about the guy you used to like. Soon, your current crush will become like him and you’ll forget about him too… I used this trick too but rather than starting to hate my crush, I just start losing interest in him
1
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com