Monday, April 2, 2018

[teens stories] LET’S WRITE DOWN WHAT WE REGRET DOING IN OUR LAST YEAR OF MIDDLE SCHOOL




Please sunbae-nims… what do you guys regret from middle school? I already failed, I should’ve studied harder.. please help ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+220][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 01:33 신고하기
I seriously regret not playing around more. I should’ve went out, watch tons of movies, learn an instrument too and play with the kids every day. I think about this all the time
408
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 02:25 신고하기
I regret not reading more books, not trying harder in Korean, English and Maths, trying too hard on useless topics like arts and PE.. I seriously should’ve focused more in Korean, English and Math … ahhh the thing that I regret the most is not dieting in advance. I realized that once I entered high school, I was so stressed all the time that I wasn’t able to control my appetite whatsoever. Once I was done my exams, I would be craving for sweets and I had no time to exercise. Please diet in advance
305
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 09:02 신고하기
I’m in my 1st year of high school and when people told me to play around, I ignored them all f*ck. I was studying so hard up until my 2nd year of middle school thinking that I could take it easy in my 3rd year but it wasn’t easy at all.
274
69

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 17:24 신고하기
Should have cared less about Korean, English and Math and cared more about Do Kyungsoo (T/N: Korean, English, Math is shortened as Gug-yeong-su. K-teen is using Do-kyung-su as an acronym)
143
92

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.31 13:15 신고하기
No but for the kids who are saying that they should play around, they are not telling you to go out and play like crazy. As long as your average is 80-90+, you can go play
109
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com