Monday, April 23, 2018

[teens stories] AH WHAT TO DO?ㅜㅜㅜ I WAS LOOKING AT THE MOLE ON MY CRUSH’ HAND AND…

Image result for embarrassing anime
(pic not included)

I thought it was a fly so I tried picking it up with my fingers ㅜㅜㅜ and my crush was like “that’s a mole..” and I was like “sorry…” it was so awkward so we stopped talking ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ what to do ㅜㅜㅜ should I apologize through text? I don’t even have him in my chat.

post response:
[+547][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.22 12:02 신고하기
F*ckㅋㅋ when I had a crush, we were so awkward that we weren’t close with each other. We were sleeping side by side and my wrist started to itch so I started scratching it. But then the itch wouldn’t go away and I realized that I was scratching my crush’s wrist f*ck. It was right next to my hand so I thought it was mineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe was f*cking taken aback and was like “yah.. what are you doing..?” and I was like “oh.. sorry, I thought it was my wrist”.
303
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.22 09:18 신고하기
Seriously, I’m sorry but this is too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  you were earnestly picking it up for him but I bet that your crush was so taken aback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat will you do seriously?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
177
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.22 01:31 신고하기
F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it’s fine if you don’t apologize. I think that you’ll be even more embarrassed bringing up this subject with your crush
142
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.22 16:13 신고하기
I seriously have a f*cking huge mole on my neck and it’s like the size of 2-3 nostrils stuck together. When I was in elementary school, I went to a clothing store and the worker said that I had a cockroach on my neck and slapped it f*cking hard.. in all my life, every time I got hurt was because of my mole. So some days following the incident, I went to take off my mole.. F*ck, but it was so big and deep that it left a scarㅠㅠㅠㅠ
126
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.04.22 17:08 신고하기
My friend was eating Oreos and there were crumbs in her hand and I thought was trying brushing them away but it turned out that it was her small molesㅠㅠ I was so sorry and kept apologizing ㅠㅠ
56
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com