Monday, May 28, 2018

[instiz] RANDOM THINGS FOUND ON INSTIZ (DIFFERING OPINION ON LIVE OCTOPUS + IF YOU DON’T CLEAN YOUR ROOM…)

[instiz] NAENGMYUN THAT WOULD MAKE FOREIGNERS FAINT









original post: here

1. Oh god, I like this so much
 

2. I hate this, just thinking it wiggle in my mouth is…
 

3. Even I would faint as a Korean..
 

4. I would faint because of the cucumbers… if only they didn’t add the cucumbers…
 

5. Wow this is a definite like from me!!
 

6. Don’t like
 

7. Hul this looks so delicious
 

8. Totally looks delicious ㅠㅠ
 

9. I get that they might have a visual shock but if only they knew the taste.. if you only look at the visual, it is a bit shockingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

10. I’m shocked but it looks so delicious so I would be able to eat it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[instiz] 90% OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T CLEAN THEIR ROOM WILL RELATE



original post: here

1. That’s me ^^…
 

2. Ha… they are talking about me…
 

3. ㅎㅎ that’s me
 

4. For realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wouldn’t even get off my chair
> Same, even getting off the chair is too tiring
 

7. I used to live like that but it was too hard on myself, so now I just stay in my bed with my pajamas…
 

8. I just lay on the floor
 

9. Omo… is that me?..
 

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when I think that I cleaned up, it looks tidy to me but once my mom comes into my room, she goes “you call that cleaning up?” and starts nagging ㅠㅠㅠㅠ snif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com