Monday, May 28, 2018

[marriage/ in-laws] MY HUSBAND IS HANDSOME BUT MY DAUGHTER IS UGLY…

Image result for anime landscape

I gave birth to a daughter and she’s ugly.
(But of course, her existence is lovely so don’t tackle me down)
My husband is handsome.. they said that the first daughter takes after the dad so I was seriously so looking forward to itㅠㅠ
I myself am not ugly either but my daughter… only her lips look like my husband’sㅋㅋ she doesn’t look like me at allㅋㅋ the only thing that looks a bit like me are her eyes, but they are also much smaller than mine and they look so swollen ㅠㅠㅠ
(When I was in my 20’s, my double eyelids have started to form. Even before that, people were saying how charming my eyes looked. Anyways, I’m just saying that her eyes look like mine in an ugly way)
 
If the three of us look at a mirrorㅋㅋ seriously, we all look so differentㅋㅋ
It’s to the point where people might wonder if she’s really my daughter..
 
Even so, like I said before, her existence is lovely so we are having fun raising her up but the problem is… that I’m so scared of meeting my acquaintancesㅠㅠ
When I randomly meet people in the streets, I’ve never heard anyone calling my daughter pretty ㅠㅠ
I still can’t show her off to any of my friends…
 
I’ve seen my in-laws a few times but it seriously embarrasses me  they even ask among themselves if her mom did surgery or not ㅠㅠ
 
By the way, my in-laws got a kid that’s one year older than my daughter… as for their kid, anyone can tell that she’s pretty.. my mother-in-law doesn’t want to change her ka-talk DP to her grandkidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (by grandkid, I mean my daughterㅋㅋ)
 
My husband’s looks are the best though ㅠㅠㅠ there are so many comments saying how you have to meet a handsome husband if you want a pretty daughter.. I just wanted to complain a bit

post response:
[+40][-576]
original post: here

ㅡ |2018.05.25 18:18 신고하기
That’s because you’re ugly. You said yourself that her eyes looked like yoursㅋㅋ aren’t the eyes the part of your face that gives the overall impression? You said that you yourself isn’t ugly but just the eyes can make up to 90% of someone’s looks.. looks like it’s because of your eyes
302
11

zz |2018.05.25 16:55 신고하기
Bullsh*t, our dad looks like Jang Donggun but then I came out
179
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.25 16:54 신고하기
Once your kid grows up, she will completely change so please don’t feel too concerned. She will look more like mom and dad
157
8

ㅁㄴㅇㄹ |2018.05.25 20:31 신고하기
Most of the case of having an ugly daughter despite having a handsome husband is because the mother is ugly though;
90
1

ㅋㅋ |2018.05.25 18:44 신고하기
So what if she doesn’t put someone else’s daughter on her phone?; looking at how girls think like this nowadays… geez…
69
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.25 18:29 신고하기
Why would random people in the street call your daughter pretty?
60
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com