Monday, June 11, 2018

[enter-talk] NO BUT JIN IS SLACKING OFF ON STAGEㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The people and the trolls who think like that, com here.
 
You think that Jin slacks off on stage? It’s my first time hearing these words. When they were filming the Anpanman stage, he was wearing chains and it got stuck on the skin on his knee.
 
You don’t need me to explain you the pain to understand. During the stage, he could’ve just asked during the recording to pause and arrange his clothes. But looks like he didn’t want to burden the other members so he endured it until the end. He was greeting the fans after the stage and was smiling. Then when he went down, he was sitting and was trying to release the chains but it didn’t come off so Jungkook and the staffs had to help him release it. You could clearly see that he was bleeding. 
 
Also this was during the Blood Sweat Tears stage. He got an electric shock from his in-ear
 
During the climax, the firecracker exploded
 

And he got electrocuted by his in-ear
 

Jin who was very hurt
 

He kept covering his ear with his hand
 
And then resumed his stage.. if you look carefully, you can see how red his ear was
 


Doing the 10 seconds ending pose
 

Then, after the 10 seconds, you can see him back to being in pain
 
When I watched the stage at that time, I didn’t even know that Jin had an electric shockㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe never made it obvious so I never knew. When I saw this, I really found that his passion on stage was impressive. As expected, they are not the one-top for nothing.. but when the trolls see this, they just want to shut their ears and eyes so I decided to write this post to let other people know.

post response:
[1,875][-70]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.06.10 18:04 신고하기
Seriously, Jin is putting the wise saying “only I should know my own harships’ into practiceㅠㅠ his thoughts are even cooler than his faceㅠㅠ
382
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.10 14:43 신고하기
I’ve experienced being electrocuted when I was young and it f*cking hurts. It was like they were cutting my bones apart. He bared through that?
317
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.10 14:30 신고하기
I’m crying…ㅠㅠ he’s always bright and is the mood maker but he’s doing his role as the oldest pretty well… Jin-ah, thank you
295
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.10 19:51 신고하기
Our Seokjinie is like this. Trolls should reflect
78
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.06.10 18:50 신고하기
His skills are different than when he just debuted and they are improving little by little. He acts just like the oldest hyung and you can see that he works hard
53
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com