Monday, June 11, 2018

[instiz] THOUGHTS BEING REFUSED TO ATTEND A FANSIGN AFTER SPENDING 8,500,000WON

~$8000Image may contain: text
"I got dropped from Synnara, is this real? I bought 554 albums TT TT Ah my heart hurts TT TT I miss Minhyun TT TT"

original post: here


1. If she bought their stocks, she could've became a shareholder and see them easily in fansite, such a waste of money

2. Looking at this makes me realize how lucky I was to attend Nu'est fansign in the old days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I could make so much money if I sold their autographs

3. Beautiful Way has so many controversies surrounding her, from her imprisonment and the list goes on, my mouth would hurt to talk about everything  ㅜㅜ I don't feel bad at all... No wonder why Lean On Me sold that much more physical copies compared to other albums

4. If I lost everything like that in an instant, I wouldn't even know if I was insane...

5. Whenever I see people like that spending on 200-400 CDs, I always think that rather I would just gather all this money and pay their events instead to let me in directly...

6. Huh? But their album lined up like crazy on Synnara's charts... She's worst than unlucky

7. ㅋㅋ Bullsh*t, this is all because she's blacklisted, her attendance got declined, this is either she f*cking has no luck at all, or because of their sasaeng acts, they've been banned from those events

8. If I had that money, I'll just invest in their stock and eventually become at stockholder so I can meet the kids easily?

9. I'd cry


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com