Monday, June 11, 2018

[instiz] 2018 VERSION OF LESBIAN RANKINGS FOR CELEBRITIES THEY'D LIKE TO DATE


#9 Han Yeri



#9 Jun Jihyun


#8 Kim Minhee


#7 Oh Yeonseo


#6 Han Hyojoo


#5 Kim Hyesoo


#4 Nana


#3 Son Yejin



#2 Cheo Woohee


#1 Kim Taeri



post response: +1

original post: here

1. Although I like men, I kinda understand what they're attracted in ...

2. Is this proportional to how big their movies have hit?

3. Kim Okbin for me

4. I was expecting to see Kim Taeri and turns out she's #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. I'm lesbian, but there's nothing overlapping with my taste here

6. Han Yeri, Kim Hyesoo, Cheon Woohee + Kim Okbin

7. Wow I wonder what they have in common ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. I was expecting Hyesoo unnie to some extent...!

9. Oh Yeonseo, Cheon Woohee and Kim Taeri ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. The #1 was too obvious




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com