Thursday, June 21, 2018

[PC stories] AM I HOMOPHOBIC?

Image result for gay flag


I mean I'm okay with lgbtq, I have friends that's lesbian and gay, and I like them a lot, especially my gay friends cuz they're so honest, funny, very supportive.

I think i feel more comfortable with them than my straight girl friends.. but when it comes to public display of affection, I feel a bit weirded out?

(idk how to properly express it since english is not my 1st language)

I guess it's cuz I grew up in a religious environment and it's not something I'm often exposed to? I grew up homophobic since I was told by my family that lgbtq is not "normal". So I'm wondering am I still homophobic? even though I don't have anything against lgbtq now, aside from I'm still not used to seeing them having PDA.


Have a story? Share it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com