Tuesday, July 10, 2018

[enter-talk] CHARLIE PUTH AND JUNGKOOK

First of all, since there are so many hate posts around, I’m writing a Bangtan post too.

 
Jungkook chose Charlie Puth as the foreign singer he would like to collaborate with and showed his affection towards him!
 
But today, Charlie Puth released his MV and he mentioned Jungkook ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He asked him to watch his new MV..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really liked it so I’m uploading it here too!
 
Actually, even before that, he was always joking with the fans on Twitter. By the way, jk = just kidding, but the Armys said that they wished he was talking about Jungkook so had no idea that he would actually mention him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠ
 
This was Jungkook during the interviews at the BBMAs, he was asking the interviewer if Charlie Puth was coming or not 
 
I hope that  that they meet at some point!!!!!!
 




post response:
[+791][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.10 00:41 신고하기
Jungkook-ah, please acknowledge Charlie’s tweet soon…!!!
135
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.10 00:37 신고하기
Guh
132
0
“As expected from our maknae!”
ㅇㅇ |2018.07.10 00:31 신고하기
Hul Charlie Puthㅋㅋㅋ Have the two officially met yet???? This is so interesting. I kinda feel like he’s part of the cool clique among the US singersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
110
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.10 02:32 신고하기
Seeing this makes it feel like he shyly shared his feelings and now they are Twitter-friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
46
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.10 11:13 신고하기
I’m a pop-fan and it’s the first time that I see a Korean account in my recommended accountsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn’t believe my eyes and I had to take a screenshot of itㅋㅋㅋ Bangtan are seriously… I acknowledge their super star status….
44
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.10 02:06 신고하기
Kookie can’t contain his excitement
38
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com