Tuesday, July 10, 2018

[instiz] "HAILY BALDWIN♥" JUSTIN BIEBER, ENGAGEMENT CONFIRMED "I SINCERELY LOVE YOU"






original post: here


1. He's finally getting engaged? It kinda feels like sending off my little dongsaeng ㅠㅜ

2. Selena....
 > I thought of her right away

3. Wow... Is it because Selena's image was too strong.. Even though he got a new girlfriend, I can only think of Selena

4. Bieber is the one on the left right..??

5. Huh I didn't recognize Bieber, I had to re-read the article's title

6. Why did Bieber aged so much? I was certain he would get back with Selena... But turns out he's marrying someone else

7. I feel like Hailey is a better person for Bieber, I wish he can walk on the straight path now

8. It feels like Bieber just broke up and he's getting married so quick ㅠㅠㅠ 

9. Bieber looks like this now?? How old is he?
 > He's a 95'er so he's 24 in Korea!

10. Hul I was sure he was still dating Selena..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com