Monday, July 23, 2018

[theqoo] TOP10 DRAMAS PICKED BY DRAMA FANATICS

1. I Can Hear Your Voice
iyYSM


2. Signal
hmjQg

3. Capital Scandal
YMQsl

4. Time Between Dog and Wolf
OQOue

5. It's Okay It's Love
XRLZo

6. My Name Is Kim San Soon
FJjEG

7. Stranger
fAZUU

8. Kill Me Heal Me
EXMSP

9. Coffe Prince
eZfkh

10. Misaeng
vBuWt

original post: here

1. Capital Scandal is a real masterpiece

2. I've watched them all! Not a single one is missing here

3. Except 6, 9 and 10, I've watched them allㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those are all fun dramas with an actual message behind them

4. Iljimae isn't there

5. I Can Hear Your Voice and Capital Scandal ㅠㅠ

6. Except 5, 6 and  9 I've watched them all ㅇㅇ

7. Capital Scandal... My life drama,... Kim Eunsook, let's write a new script like that..

8. This is the irrefutable truth

9. Nine for me...

10. #1 and #2 ugh.. .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com