Monday, July 23, 2018

[teen stories] I BROKE UP WITH MY BOYFRIEND AFTER HE MADE SEXUAL REMARKS ON SUNMI




Sunmi attended the WaterBomb?? Some type of even where she wore a Gucci swimsuit and shorts while dancing in them
But the pictures got released on Facebook and my boyfriend has always thought that I have a Facebook account, but never use it. I actually use it once a month
Because I would look up to my boyfriend's account first when I go on Facebook, every time he leaves a comment, it always shows first on my news feed
so there was my boyfriend who left a comment on her picture and mentioned his friends in it saying
"Ah f*ck I just want to do Sunmi once" and his friends were all calling him "crazy bast*rd"ㅋㅋㅋ 
I seriously got a reality check, that's really the guy that I'm dating? I always thought that he was innocent, but I felt like I just woke up
Having a girlfriend and leaving these types of comment is already wrong, but that comment is straight up considered sexual harassment no?
Imagine how Sunmi would feel if she stumbled upon a comment like that

So I screenshot the comment and I showed it to my boyfriend. He got so taken aback and was trying to excuse him saying that he was joking with his friends, but I just broke up with him, anyways he turned me off

post response:
[+209][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.23 22:50 신고하기
He should know where he stands ㅋㅋ It's not like Sunmi is inexperienced, why would she sleep with those guys;
168
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.23 12:07 신고하기
You did a really good job, dump those f*ckers
96
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.23 12:20 신고하기
Good job, but Sunmi is freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠ totally sexy ㅠㅠ
80
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.24 00:09 신고하기
That's the reason why the word Hannam exists, they're strong with their sexual harassment 
37
1

11 |2018.07.24 02:05 신고하기
F*ck why are guys like that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's why we say "save a stranger from the sea and he'll turn into your enemy" ㅋㅋ Ew he's freaking disgusting
34
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.24 00:48 신고하기
So people like him who pass sexual comments like that think that they're at the level of getting her?? I'm so speechless that it makes me mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm scared just at the thought of someone like that around me... Don't they know how disgraceful it is to say something like that f*ck...
19
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com