Monday, July 23, 2018

[theqoo] TOP3 VISUALS THAT JAPANESE MEN WANT TO HAVE

1. Takeuchi Ryoma
UOmxm





eAKNu

QitAL

HdtMF

UDgZj

QzyCk

2. Yutaka Takenouchi

dOvQz


LJxiU


uo8Km9d


dAcey

ciPHc

FpbLf


3. Dean Fujioka

SmvvX

WRwRy

ADsAZ

xqqCa

nSDUP

amkYK

original post: here

1. Ryoma is indeed handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

2. That Dean Fujioka is mixed right? He looks very unique

3. I've never understood why people would find Japanese guys handsome, but this is my first time finding them handsome

4. Dean Fujioka is so my type 

5. That 3rd guy has Jung Woosung's vibe!

6. Oh they have the same vibe, I only know Ryoma of the bunch

7. Dean Fujioka is solid... oof

8. I understand #2's power  He's so handsome looking
bcQcG

9. Ryoma has the face, but he even gets the body

10. Dean-san is so handsome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com