Monday, July 23, 2018

[naver] ‘PRODUCE 48’ GOTO MOE, FIGHTING AGAINST ALLERGY -> RISE TO #6 -> TEARS UP BECAUSE OF KOREAN HATE COMMENTS








original post: here


1. [+291, -16]
Seeing Moe cry broke my heart. I’m ashamed as a fellow Korean that our people hurt her like that
2. [+130, -1]
Sigh, those trashy haters
3. [+95, -1]
She came to a foreign country to pursue her dreams and is just a 17 years old doing her best. To think that people went on her personal broadcast to write personal attacks.. I seriously feel sorry for her
4. [+70, -2]
A total disgrace for our country
5. [+15, 0]
So weird. For me, Goto Moe is a tall and pretty beauty…
6. [+12, -3]
Yah, I’ve never thought about supporting Goto Moe but this is just not right… doing this will just bring people to want to support her even more~~ please stop writing hateful comments and just stay still
7. [+8, 0]
I get that she doesn’t have the skills and looks to debut. But I seriously hate those Koreans who went into her broadcast just to leave hateful comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com