Thursday, September 20, 2018

[enter-talk] SM IDOLS PICK THE MOST POPULAR MEMBER OF THEIR GROUP

NCT 127 chose


Q: who is the most popular member? 1,2,3! You guys chose Jaehyun as #1!
Taeil: Jaehyunie!
Doyoung: Johnny!
Haechan: Jaehyun!
Winwin: Jaehyun!
Jaehyun: Jaehyun (in Japanese) my gap charm!
Mark: Jaehyunie hyung!
Yuta: Me too Jaehyun!
Taeyong: Except me, I think everyone is really famous. Jaehyun's skin is light and he has a good skin, so people would notice him the most at first sight. He looks like a prince
Jaehyun: Sugoi..













Even his hands are pretty
He sings well, dances well
and he's 180cm tall






Fan: Hi
JH: Hi~
Fan: Jaehyun what do you take to go hom?
JH: I take the car!
Fan: No, you shuold take the sseom with nuna instead (T/n: word lay saying you should have a love story with nuna)
JH: I'll wait for you, let's take it together





Jaehyun's existence is heart fluttering

post response:
[+217][-23]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 22:44 신고하기
Taeyong is so good with metaphors ㅋㅋㅋ I can totally picture it
74
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 22:50 신고하기
I'm another group's fan but all I can remember is that he's Jaehyun sunbae but I can't remember the precise details when I saw him... It was the best (t/n: she's joking with the way idols "rewrites memories" because they have that school sunbae vibe so it's as if she's living back her school days)
59
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 23:25 신고하기
He suits pink so well
49
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 23:25 신고하기
His hair is so thick that even members mention it, a flower boy
34
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 23:33 신고하기
Seriously even fangirl heart aside, I can tell that he's the type girls would like ㅋㅋ He would really be so famous even if he wasn't a celebrity. He has pale skin, and he has such a clean and handsome vibe, he looks so kind...  Even his middle school picture is heart fluttering f*ck
33
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 22:40 신고하기
Even national representative athlete Bae Goosun mentioned him 
32
0
"Face genius the handsome Jaehyun"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com