Thursday, September 20, 2018

[theqoo] ZICO JUST CAME BACK FROM NORTH KOREAㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ







original post: here

1. I don't like South Zico, I prefer North Zico's style...

2. North Zico has left now...Ha...

3. Who are you?

4. Ah... South Zico is back..

5. Yah! South Zico! Where did our North Zico go? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅡ...

6. You can already smell South Zico...

7. No more North Zico...I'm so sad... I liked North Zico better

8. Come back to us North Zico ㅠㅠ

9. Zico-yah I hope you read the community websites and comeback as North Zico tomorrow ^^

10. Release North Zico...

(t/n: basically they're joking because Zico had a 180 degree change in aura when he went to North Korea and had a more "neutral/normal" style. He acted more "tone down/humble"
here's a meme made by knetsImage result for 북지코)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com