Thursday, September 20, 2018

[teen stories] I GOT SWORN AT FOR SAYING I HAVE A LOT OF BRAND CLOTHESㅋㅋㅋ..




My house is pretty well-off so I buy some brand clothes from time to time...
My parents would buy some every time the season changes. My unnie, me and my dongsaeng all have the same since so we buy one and share...
But because of that I got sworn at by the other kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They call me "Spine breaker" (t/n: expression that means a kid who is spoiled and always ask their parents to get very expensive stuff, like a gold digger but parents-child)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But at the same time, they're asking me if they can borrow my clothes, but I told them noㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Do you guys think that people who wear expensive clothes and makeup are all spine breakers?ㅋㅋㅋ
I'm so annoyed

post response:
[+70][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.19 22:45 신고하기
Ah crazy, I freaking relate. They would ask me "Why do you need so many hoodies?" then go "Can I borrow this?" then again "Why do you waste your money?"
33
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 10:09 신고하기
Why are there so many downvotes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's her freedom to wear whatever she wants, why is it your business?
30
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 07:45 신고하기
I'm just jealous of you
17
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 06:59 신고하기
Those kids cannot relate but they will be the first ones asking all sorts of things like money or clothes to others, so many leeches out there 
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.20 01:36 신고하기
F*ck why would they ask you to lend you clothes, are you a dress room? Look at them choosing what they want to wear themselves ; Since you're well off, it's up to you to buy whatever you can with it, I'm sure they'd spend their money everywhere if they won the lottery, do they expect you to bury that money in the ground?
4
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com