Tuesday, September 4, 2018

[naver] ‘LEFT JYP’ JUN SOMI, WILL MANAGE HER PROMOTIONS INDEPENDENTLY WITH HER DAD



original post: here


1. [+130, -17]
Somi-yah, I’ll always support you!
 
2. [+140, -46]
“She’s a celebrity who has a lot of greed of becoming a producer. However, her reason of leaving JYP is important.” The Journalist makes it sound like it’s Jun Somi’s fault, geezㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
 
3. [+59, -16]
Somi-yah, I’ll always support you! Everything will be fine so I’ll trust you and wait for you <3<3
 
4. [+27, -5]
Our Vita-Som is slowly getting prettier. I miss your dancing and your singing so I hope that you get to debut at a good place. There are a lot of fans waiting for you and supporting you, fighting
 
5. [+11, -3]
This article makes it sound like Jun Somi was the issue. If she finds an agency that she likes, then just leave it at that. So what if companies try to contact her? She can just do a one-man company with her dad.
 
6. [+7, 0]
Somi-yah, I’ll always support you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com