Tuesday, September 4, 2018

[theqoo] JAPANESE MODEL AND KOREAN IDOL WHO REALLY LOOK ALIKE




























NCT Winwin
Ishihara Satomi

original post: here

1. Huh? They could pass as siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The guy looks prettily handsome

2. Oh their lips have the same vibe

3. It's my first time seeing the guy, you can't just compare Satomi with anyone..

4. He looks like Satomi but Kriesha Chu even moreㅋㅋㅋ

5. Not at all... That guy looks like Im Siwan

6. Their lips are the only thing that look alike, the rest I don't know

7. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look alike

8. He looks exactly like Im Siwan

9. He really looks like her, the first thing I saw when I watched his video was Ishihara Satomiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. Their lips are the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The guy also reminds me of Im Siwan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com